Tuesday 31 March 2009

Old pics of Rex

I dug these pics out of my phone today, the first time I actually bothered to link my phone to my lap top.
They are not that old though, only less than a year ago.
Still, very cute! ^^

Rex munching on his hay

Eating a piece of bok choy. Oddly enough, he only likes the leafy bits. xD
Such a picky fellow he is.

He now only has the carrot ball left. Which he can grab with his teeth sometimes and throw it.

Rex disapproves of hot weather.


I will take more pics as soon as I have time. Rex is ill right now, and I am so worried that I have trouble sleeping at night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi mon!!

I like ur new layout :D
the background kinda looks like hay, which then reminds of rex, so its very suitable i think :)

Hope uni is going well for u, o, n happy easter!!!