Sunday 7 September 2008

Should I be worried?

I can't believe how strict management at McDonalds is, at least with the one I work at. I called them up today to tell them how I need to cancel my shift on Wednesday due to assignments, which will be from 12 - 8.30 pm, but I can't unless I can find someone to cover for me, which I cannot do. Apparently, you are responsible to find people to do your shift if you can't. Grr... Well the few Maccas contacts I have on my mobile cannot help, so now I still have to work on Wednesday, but my shift hours have been reduced. So now I work from 12 - 5pm. My lovely sister is able to cover for me from that time onwards.

But that's not all of it. The semester break is still two weeks away and just this week alone I have work on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. I can't believe this...

I'm just so tired... *drinks coffee*

1 comment:

mamoomi said...

yes! you should be, mon! maccas are being such slave drivers! hmm maybe it's time to look for another job?

i know my friend's shifted jobs 3 times in a semester cos ppl bullied her, made her do more than she should, kept her in overtime, made her do odd shifts...

but yeah just mash ranting.

hope things get better!

luv
mash